Stitch Fix Review
How it Works:
- Fill out a style quiz
- You pay a $20 styling fee (the $20 is taking off your total at check out time.)
- A stylist will pick out 5 items and send them to you.
- Try them on and decide what you want and what you don’t
- Send back what you don’t in a prepaid envelope and pay for the rest!
- If you buy all 5 items you get 25% off the whole box!! This is my 18th stitch fix box and one of my best!! If you would like to try stitch fix please use my referral code. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
- Size 9 Franco Sarto Grip Thong Sandals $69: These are adorable with the black and the silver. I will get a lot of use out of these this summer
- Market and Spruce Kipp Printed Dress $68: Adorable dress and cute style!! Love the color as well.
- Market and Spruce Garrity Tie Back Knit tank top $44: This is my style all the way with a cute tie at the neck in the back. I love the black and white stripes. I will wear this a lot. It is even machine washable!
- Papermoon Verner crochet Collar top $48: Beautiful floral top and it is flowy. It is sheer so a cami is needed underneath.
- Dear John Lillie Striped Cuffed Shorts $68: I love the Dear John Shorts. I got some in a previous fix so I was excited to see these. They have some stretch to them and are long enough for me.
This fix was a 5/5 for me!!! If you want to try stitch fix use my referral code. I get credit towards my next box for every person who signs up using my referral code. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713