Birchbox is a makeup subscription box. You pay $10 per month and will receive 5 makeup items.
I was never a fan of makeup because I never knew what to buy or how to use half the items. Getting samples from birchbox has helped me choose what works and what doesn’t work for me as well as introducing me to new items I would never have picked up in a store.
If you would like to give Birchbox a try use my referral link to sign up. I will receive points for every person who signs up to use towards the purchase of a full sized item. Thanks
April 2016 Box
- The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick: I love this. At first I thought the color was too purple, but it doesn’t go on dark at all. The name of the stick is pretty neat too!!
- rms beauty: the ultimate makeup remover wipes: These work great and are wonderful to pack up when traveling. They don’t take up much room and are easily disposable when finished.
- Malin + Goetz grapefruit face cleanser. I haven’t tried this yet but the reviews are wonderful for this
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer: I haven’t tried this either but can’t wait!!
- amika un done texture spray: Gives flat hair some volume or texture instead of just laying there.