1. Fill out your Style Profile
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
They send you a selection of five clothing items and accessories handpicked by personal stylists on the date you choose. At the time your stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for these items when you tell us what you’re keeping and returning.
- Check out by logging in to your account to pay for those items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit towards any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our pre-paid mailing bag and drop it at any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service!
5. Leave feedback at checkout
This month is my 16th fix. This was the worst fix I have received so far. I have loved every fix until now. I asked for colorful spring colors and 3/4 sleeve tops. I don’t find grays, blues, tans and blacks very springy. The clothes were cute but not what I was looking for this month. So that I didn’t lose my styling fee I had a friend who purchased one of the tops from me that she loved!
Item 1: Mangrove Abbey Colorblock Striped Infinity Scarf $34
This is cute but just doesn’t look right on me and doesn’t go with much that I have.
Item #2: 41Hawthorn Helix Pullover Sweater $68
I love this lightweight sweater and would have bought it but I wanted some color and this is not color. It is comfortable and perfect transition from winter to spring.
Item #3 Liverpool Anita Skinny Pant $78
These are comfortable and fit great BUT again I was looking for color and not black otherwise I would have kept these.
Item #4: Aratta Fabiana Button down top $64
The only item with color is the only item I knew wouldn’t work for me. I can’t wear button down tops. They never fit right in my shoulders and therefore are too tight 🙁
Item #5 41Hawthorn Moni studded short sleeve blouse $54
Again, adorable item but looking for color. I have tons of blacks, blues and grays. I was hoping for a pop of color. This shirt is great though and my friend was looking for this so it worked out for me too.
Try stitch fix for yourself using my referral code. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713 I get $25 towards my box when a friend signs up.
This fix might have been bad for me but like I said before this is my 16th fix and my first bad box. The clothes weren’t terrible but just not what I asked for this month.