How it works:
1. Fill out your Style Profile
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
5. Tell us what you think
If you choose to receive recurring shipments, we’ll automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of regularly scheduled shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
Here is what I got this month.
Spoiler alert!! I kept everything! I wanted to transition my closet to fall and my stylist did amazing.
- Papermoon Heather Lace Detail Tab Sleeve Blouse: $48
- Papermoon Hansin Lace Detail Knit Top: $37
- Renee C Kira Printed Maxi Skirt: $58 LOVE this maxi
- Tart Latasha Cut Out Detail Knit Top: $58 So cute and has a cut out in the back!!
- Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee: $44 Plain but so soft and worth the hype!!
If you want to try stitch fix please use my referral code. stitchfix.com/referral/4764713