Stitch Fix July 2016 Review
This month was one of my favorite fixes. I loved everything!!
If you are interested in trying stitch fix use my referral code and sign up now!
Here is what I got this month!
- 41Hawthorn Aribau Twist Neck Halter Blouse: $54
I had this tank top pinned on my pinterest board. My stylist always looks at my board and finds several pieces that I wanted. Unfortunately this was a little tight in the bust area, but I loved the look of this tank. It is great!
2. Toms Classic Crochet Glitter Slip On Flat: $59
I LOVE these shoes. My stylist found these on my pinterest board as well. AND every Toms shoe that is bought the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. These are not only pretty but they are so comfortable as well.
3. Le Lis Lavania Lace Knit Top: $48
This top is adorable and can be worn with jeans for a casual look or dressed up as well. I love this top with my shorts shown below and my toms shown above. Adorable outfit!
4. Dear John Finnegan Cuffed Short: $58
I love Dear John brand shorts. They have just the right amount of stretch. I wasn’t sure about the red ones that I received but I tried them on and LOVED them! That is something I learned from stitch fix. Don’t judge the item by the look. Try it on!!
5. Honey Punch Seaside Mix Material Top: $38
Not only did I have this top pinned on pinterest but it only cost $38!!! It is more adorable in person. The colors on the back are beautiful!! This is my favorite piece in this fix.
If you want to try stitch fix you can try one month and if its not for you cancel it. You can also get fixes as often as you would like. Here is my referral code if you want to give it a go. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
Ipsy is a subscription make up box
You receive a bag and 5 samples each month for $10 per month
I was never a makeup person so getting the samples to try each month helps me decide what I need and how to use different items.
Here is what I got this month:
- J. Kat Beauty Perfect Duo Brow Pencil In Dark Brown
- PUR Cosmetics Illuminate and Glow Primer
- Organic Surge Daily Care Reviving Eye Gel
- Make up For Ever Excessive Lash
- Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof eyeliner
Very excited about this months bag. I use almost all of these products!!
If you want to give ipsy a try use my referral code:
Birchbox July 2016: $10 per month. Birchbox has helped me experience new makeups that I would have never tried before!!
Here is what I received;
- Oribe Shampoo and conditioner: LOVE getting shampoo and conditioner samples
- Supergoof Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+: LOVE these creams
- Balance me Radiance Face Mask: Haven’t tried yet but am excited to see how this one works
- Marcelle Xtension plus curl mascara: I always use the mascara I get in my samples and tend to love all
- Dr. Jart Water drop hydrating moisturizer: This ones seems pretty neat and something I haven’t used before.
- My daughter fragrances: I am not a fan of perfumes so I probably wont’ use this.
if you are interested in getting birchbox each month use my referral code. https://www.birchbox.com/invite/s3j52
Boodle Box August 2016
Girls subscription box. My daughter just got her first one and she loves it!
It comes with many neat little girly items.
19.99 per month
Here is what she got in this box:
- Printed Pencil Tin: Retails for $12: Seen at vera Bradley. She loves this cute pencil tin. She is keeping her glitter pen in it right now that also came in this box.
- Purple Braided Scarf: Retails for $19.99 seen at etsy: Very cute braided scarf. she can’t wait for school to start to show it off to her friends.
- Nail Art Stickers: Retails for $2. seen at walgreens. What little girls doesn’t like her nails done? Now she can add a little bling to her nails with the stickers!
- Popband active headband: retails for $7.88 seen at popband. My daughter is very active in lots of sports so these headbands are used a lot with her. She was very excited to get some new ones!
- Glitter artist set: retails for $4.99 seen at NPW gifts: She loves this set. However we haven’t gotten the pen to work yet. The pen has the glue in it and it won’t come out. She has used the glitter already though.
- Scented Notepad and Glitter pen. retails for $2.99 seen at scentco. This notepad really does smell like cookies!! My daughter loves it and the glitter pen!
I love how they tell us where it came from. If we are interested in more we know just where to go!!