We tried barkbox for the first time
My dog was so excited when he realized it was for him!!!
He loves everything in it.
We have a yellow lab so we chose the box for a large dog.
Here is what we received.
We got a New York themed box
The note inside was geared towards dogs and had the new York theme too. SO cute
We got a taxi toy with a squeaker inside and a red ball on a rope.
we got 2 bags of treats and a bone
We love it and can’t wait for the next box to come.
Use my referral code to get yours today!!!
Spread the ruv, earn free boxes!
For every friend you refer, you’ll get a free month added to your active subscription – and they’ll get a free BarkBox added too!
We love Graze box. It is a great snack anytime.
Here is what we got this month
The snickerdoodles and dip is AMAZING
The popcorn with black pepper is so good and a great size bag for a snack.
I haven’t tried the rest yet but it looks so good!!
These snacks never go to waste around my house.
use my referral code to get your box today http://www.graze.com/us/p/7PWHZLVVU
Any friends that use your code when they sign up will get a 4 snack sampler box for free, and if they choose to stick around longer, they’ll get their fifth 8 snack box free too. This is the best possible offer with which to join graze!
Stitch Fix Review
How it Works:
- Fill out a style quiz
- You pay a $20 styling fee (the $20 is taking off your total at check out time.)
- A stylist will pick out 5 items and send them to you.
- Try them on and decide what you want and what you don’t
- Send back what you don’t in a prepaid envelope and pay for the rest!
- If you buy all 5 items you get 25% off the whole box!! This is my 18th stitch fix box and one of my best!! If you would like to try stitch fix please use my referral code. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
- Size 9 Franco Sarto Grip Thong Sandals $69: These are adorable with the black and the silver. I will get a lot of use out of these this summer
- Market and Spruce Kipp Printed Dress $68: Adorable dress and cute style!! Love the color as well.
- Market and Spruce Garrity Tie Back Knit tank top $44: This is my style all the way with a cute tie at the neck in the back. I love the black and white stripes. I will wear this a lot. It is even machine washable!
- Papermoon Verner crochet Collar top $48: Beautiful floral top and it is flowy. It is sheer so a cami is needed underneath.
- Dear John Lillie Striped Cuffed Shorts $68: I love the Dear John Shorts. I got some in a previous fix so I was excited to see these. They have some stretch to them and are long enough for me.
This fix was a 5/5 for me!!! If you want to try stitch fix use my referral code. I get credit towards my next box for every person who signs up using my referral code. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
Wantable Fitness is great!! These beautiful fitness clothes help give me the motivation to want to work out!!
You pay a $20 styling fee that is deducted off of your total at checkout. If you keep the whole box you receive a 25% discount off of the box.
Here is what I received this month. It is pretty great!!!
Glyder Crchet Bra: Retail $54: This sports bra is so cute and fits great.
Pink Lotus Maintain Cowl Hoodie Top: Retail $58: This is so cute and great to throw over a sports bra or wear as a casual top.
Pink Lotus “No Barrier” Back Lattice Tank: Retail $40: Cute color and style but I didn’t care for the material. It is just like a regular tank top and for $40 I think it should be something more.
Trina Turk Recreation Rec Check Mid Legging: Retail $88 on sale for $59: I love the pattern and fit on these capris!!
Soybu Killer Caboose Leggings: Retail $72: These may seem expensive BUT they make you look great!!! They are also comfortable. I wore them while doing a cardio workout and they were great!!
Use my referral code to sign up for wantables if you are interested. They even offer intimates, makeup, accessories and style. I will get credit towards my next box for every person who signs up using my referral code. https://www.wantable.com/?invite_token=GSNghi8PkO8
Wantable is a subscribtion box company that provides many different boxes. They do style, fitness, intimates, makeup and accessories.
I only subscribe to the fitness and intimates right now.
You are able to try on the items and return what you don’t want. The intimates collection you pay a flat rate and anything that is returned is refunded.
My box this month is great!! However I don’t believe it is worth the $50 I paid, but I know I will wear these items often so I am ok with that this month. Other months make up for this in my opinion.
I got a Pajama set this month. The shirt is short sleeves and says “Eat, beach, Sleep, Repeat”
The shorts and the pants both match the top. The pants are a silky type material. I love how they all match!!
If you would like to try wantables please use my referral code. I will receive a credit for my next box for every person that uses my referral code. https://www.wantable.com/?invite_token=GSNghi8PkO8
Graze is a snack box. My husband LOVES it. He is always digging in the pantry for snacks and now he know where to find them.
This month we got some YUMMY snacks
If you want to try Graze use our referral code. I get a free box and you get your 1st and 5th free
Referral code: 7PWHZLVVP
My daughter LOVES watching my try on my stitchfix clothes each month. When I found Kidpik, I thought this would be perfect for her!!
First have her fill out her profile so the stylist knows what she likes. You can choose how often you receive the box as well.
They do not have a styling fee and returns are free. There is no money involved unless you purchase an item.
In her first box she received 8 items. 1 of which was FREE!!! They have a buy all discount also. You get 30% off your box if you purchase all.
She had so much fun trying everything on and modeling it!!
She also LOVED every piece and they look fantastic on her and fit great!
The first outfit is a Stripe Lace Trim Tank, Denim Bermuda Short, Jacklin Metallic Buckle Sandal and The stone butterfly Clip
Outfit #2 was the beautiful Lace Dress and the sandals and butterfly clip again.
Outfit #3 was the FREE boyfriend tank under the Plaid shirt (snaps not buttons!!) and the super soft skinnys.
Both bottoms have adjustable waists.
we decided to keep everything in the box for a total of $81.55!! And her first question to me was “Mommy, when does my next box come??”
Birchbox is a makeup subscription box. You pay $10 per month and will receive 5 makeup items.
I was never a fan of makeup because I never knew what to buy or how to use half the items. Getting samples from birchbox has helped me choose what works and what doesn’t work for me as well as introducing me to new items I would never have picked up in a store.
If you would like to give Birchbox a try use my referral link to sign up. I will receive points for every person who signs up to use towards the purchase of a full sized item. Thanks
April 2016 Box
- The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick: I love this. At first I thought the color was too purple, but it doesn’t go on dark at all. The name of the stick is pretty neat too!!
- rms beauty: the ultimate makeup remover wipes: These work great and are wonderful to pack up when traveling. They don’t take up much room and are easily disposable when finished.
- Malin + Goetz grapefruit face cleanser. I haven’t tried this yet but the reviews are wonderful for this
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin E Face Moisturizer: I haven’t tried this either but can’t wait!!
- amika un done texture spray: Gives flat hair some volume or texture instead of just laying there.