Guys!!!!! These leggings are AWESOME!!! They are soft, Not see through and the designs are so cool and always changing. There are sizes for everyone! AND they are not expensive!!!
One size $16 fits 3-14
Plus size $18 fits 14-20
3xl-4xl fits 20-26
Kids s/m fits 4-7, l/xl fits 8- junior 1/2
Use this link to see the leggings and buy a few pairs while you are there!!!
Ipsy 2016 August bag
This months bag was adorable. They had the purple hair or some received teal hair.
This works: in transit camera close up
Lord and berry: 20100 maximatte crayon lipstick in intimacy
Beauty for real: I-Line-24-7 Eyeliner in black magic
Peter Lamas: Supreme radiance complexion booster
tarte cosmetics: tartiest lash paint mascara
If you are interested in trying ipsy. It is $10 a month for 5 sample sized items and an adorable bag. Please use my referral code. I receive points to use in their shop to receive free items. I would greatly appreciate it!!
August 2016 Birchbox
Below is what I received in my august box. The price is the full size price. I really liked this box and have used several items already!
If you are interested in getting a box yourself use my referral code. For every person who uses my referral code I get $5 to use in the birchbox store. I can buy full size items with my points!! I would greatly appreciate you using or sharing my referral code. Thanks!
Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray
derma e® Purifying Daily Detox Scrub
The Organic Pharmacy Purifying Seaweed Clay Mask
ProfilePRO® Ultra Nourishing Oil
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Day-Dream Palette
How it works:
1. Fill out your Style Profile
2. Pick the date you’d like to receive your shipment
Select a delivery date from the calendar. At the time your Stylist selects your items, you will be charged a $20 styling fee. That $20 will be applied as a credit toward anything you keep from your shipment.
3. Try everything on in the comfort of your home
4. Buy what you like and return the rest
- Take three days to decide what you’ll purchase and what you’d like to send back. You’re only charged for items you choose to keep when you check out.
- Check out by logging into your account to pay for the items you want to keep. The $20 styling fee will be applied as credit toward any items you purchase. If you buy all five items, we’ll give you 25% off the entire purchase!
- Simply return the items you don’t want in our prepaid mailer and drop it into any USPS mailbox. Stitch Fix clients enjoy free shipping both ways as a benefit of using our service.
5. Tell us what you think
If you choose to receive recurring shipments, we’ll automatically schedule the delivery date for your next shipment. You can always choose an alternative date that better suits your needs or opt out of regularly scheduled shipments entirely. Stitch Fix does not require a membership fee or a monthly subscription.
Here is what I got this month.
Spoiler alert!! I kept everything! I wanted to transition my closet to fall and my stylist did amazing.
- Papermoon Heather Lace Detail Tab Sleeve Blouse: $48
- Papermoon Hansin Lace Detail Knit Top: $37
- Renee C Kira Printed Maxi Skirt: $58 LOVE this maxi
- Tart Latasha Cut Out Detail Knit Top: $58 So cute and has a cut out in the back!!
- Market & Spruce Sam Hi-Lo Short Sleeve Tee: $44 Plain but so soft and worth the hype!!
If you want to try stitch fix please use my referral code. stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
Stitch Fix July 2016 Review
This month was one of my favorite fixes. I loved everything!!
If you are interested in trying stitch fix use my referral code and sign up now!
Here is what I got this month!
- 41Hawthorn Aribau Twist Neck Halter Blouse: $54
I had this tank top pinned on my pinterest board. My stylist always looks at my board and finds several pieces that I wanted. Unfortunately this was a little tight in the bust area, but I loved the look of this tank. It is great!
2. Toms Classic Crochet Glitter Slip On Flat: $59
I LOVE these shoes. My stylist found these on my pinterest board as well. AND every Toms shoe that is bought the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need. These are not only pretty but they are so comfortable as well.
3. Le Lis Lavania Lace Knit Top: $48
This top is adorable and can be worn with jeans for a casual look or dressed up as well. I love this top with my shorts shown below and my toms shown above. Adorable outfit!
4. Dear John Finnegan Cuffed Short: $58
I love Dear John brand shorts. They have just the right amount of stretch. I wasn’t sure about the red ones that I received but I tried them on and LOVED them! That is something I learned from stitch fix. Don’t judge the item by the look. Try it on!!
5. Honey Punch Seaside Mix Material Top: $38
Not only did I have this top pinned on pinterest but it only cost $38!!! It is more adorable in person. The colors on the back are beautiful!! This is my favorite piece in this fix.
If you want to try stitch fix you can try one month and if its not for you cancel it. You can also get fixes as often as you would like. Here is my referral code if you want to give it a go. https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/4764713
Ipsy is a subscription make up box
You receive a bag and 5 samples each month for $10 per month
I was never a makeup person so getting the samples to try each month helps me decide what I need and how to use different items.
Here is what I got this month:
- J. Kat Beauty Perfect Duo Brow Pencil In Dark Brown
- PUR Cosmetics Illuminate and Glow Primer
- Organic Surge Daily Care Reviving Eye Gel
- Make up For Ever Excessive Lash
- Thrive Causemetics Infinity Waterproof eyeliner
Very excited about this months bag. I use almost all of these products!!
If you want to give ipsy a try use my referral code:
Birchbox July 2016: $10 per month. Birchbox has helped me experience new makeups that I would have never tried before!!
Here is what I received;
- Oribe Shampoo and conditioner: LOVE getting shampoo and conditioner samples
- Supergoof Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+: LOVE these creams
- Balance me Radiance Face Mask: Haven’t tried yet but am excited to see how this one works
- Marcelle Xtension plus curl mascara: I always use the mascara I get in my samples and tend to love all
- Dr. Jart Water drop hydrating moisturizer: This ones seems pretty neat and something I haven’t used before.
- My daughter fragrances: I am not a fan of perfumes so I probably wont’ use this.
if you are interested in getting birchbox each month use my referral code. https://www.birchbox.com/invite/s3j52
Boodle Box August 2016
Girls subscription box. My daughter just got her first one and she loves it!
It comes with many neat little girly items.
19.99 per month
Here is what she got in this box:
- Printed Pencil Tin: Retails for $12: Seen at vera Bradley. She loves this cute pencil tin. She is keeping her glitter pen in it right now that also came in this box.
- Purple Braided Scarf: Retails for $19.99 seen at etsy: Very cute braided scarf. she can’t wait for school to start to show it off to her friends.
- Nail Art Stickers: Retails for $2. seen at walgreens. What little girls doesn’t like her nails done? Now she can add a little bling to her nails with the stickers!
- Popband active headband: retails for $7.88 seen at popband. My daughter is very active in lots of sports so these headbands are used a lot with her. She was very excited to get some new ones!
- Glitter artist set: retails for $4.99 seen at NPW gifts: She loves this set. However we haven’t gotten the pen to work yet. The pen has the glue in it and it won’t come out. She has used the glitter already though.
- Scented Notepad and Glitter pen. retails for $2.99 seen at scentco. This notepad really does smell like cookies!! My daughter loves it and the glitter pen!
I love how they tell us where it came from. If we are interested in more we know just where to go!!
How Wantable Works
We navigate the world of fashion and beauty to bring you the latest trends, personalized just for you and delivered to your doorstep each month. Choose from our Collection or Edit services, take a quick style quiz, and discover handpicked items chosen to perfectly match your preferences. Keep what you love, return what you don’t. Returns are free and you can cancel or skip any time.
Our Collection service includes our Makeup, Accessories, and Intimates. Your first Collection is $40 for Makeup or Accessories and $50 for Intimates, and after your “keep all” discount, every month afterwards is $36 (or $46 for Intimates). You’ll receive 3-5 items and a happiness guarantee. If you love them all, they’re yours to keep at no additional cost. If you’re not in love, returns are easy and free for domestic customers. International customers can read more about your options here.
Our Edit service includes Style and Fitness. It’s a personal shopping service for apparel. For a $20 per month styling fee, one of our Style Editors will handpick 5 items for you to try on at home. Take 5 days to try on the items to decide what you love and what you’d like to return. You’re only billed for what you keep, and we include a return label to make it easy and convenient. Our Style and Fitness Edits are currently only available for U.S. customers.
I received the wantable intimates collection. If you are interested in any of their collections or edits please use my referral code; https://www.wantable.com/?invite_token=GSNghi8PkO8
Here is what I received this month:
- Hanna hipster
- Rose Lace and Mesh Boyleg Panty
- soft stripe socks
- Spaghetti strap romper.
I have loved everything in every box I have received from the intimates collection!